We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We May Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
· Your IP address.
· Your contact information and email address.
· Other information such as interests and preferences.
· Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
· To better understand your needs.
· To improve our services and products.
· To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
· To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
· To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Alpha Financial Strategies has retained with Godaddy.com to host this website and support collection of any data you provide. We endeavor to keep any information you provide confidential and employ measures to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing solutions to help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to determine which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you. If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you using the “Contact Us” form on the website.